Aurogel Plus Sodium Hyaluronate 1.6%
High Cohesive Viscoelastic (Sodium hyaluronate 1.6% w/v).
Aurogel Plus 1.6% is a sterile, isotonic, pyrogen-free, high viscosity, high molecular weight of Sodium hyaluronate dissolved in a buffered physiological solution for intraocular application. Aurogel plus is manufactured from the high degree of purified raw material that are derived by fermentation process. It is a clear solution in a ready-to-use syringe.
- During various steps of cataract surgery.
- Higher viscosity offers good expansion of the Anterior chamber.
- Biocompatible with aqueous humour and gives unimpaired visibility.
- Maintains capsular bag for foldable IOL implantation that is safe and easy.
- Allows to do consistent stress free capsulorhexis.
- Free from preservatives and can be easily removed at the end of surgery.
- Preserve corneal transparency throughout the surgery
- Cataract extraction.
- Intraocular lens (IOL) implantation.
- Corneal transplantation surgery.
- Glaucoma filtering surgery.
- Retinal attachment surgery.
Sterile I ml pre-filled glass syringes
- For better performance store between 2° C – 8° C (35 – 47 F)
- Refrigerated Aurogel plus should be kept at room temperature for 15 minutes before use.