Four kinds of Non-absorbable sutures with world class quality avilable.
- Smooth passage through tissue.
- Excellent knot run down and security.
- Minimal acute inflammatory tissue reaction.
- Optimal elasticity and elongation properties.
Four kinds of Non-absorbable sutures
- Aurosilk (Silk suture).
- Aurolon (Nylon suture).
- Aurobond (Polyester suture).
Non-absorbable surtures advantages
- Capability to manufacture from 70 micron to 330 micron with different cutting profile.
- Advanced micro point spatula/taper/conventional and reverse cutting edges for minimal penetration force.
- Burr free needle surface for lesser tissue trauma.
- Special process for needle attachment to maximize strength.
- Optimum needle cutting edges for drag free passage through the toughest tissue.
- Unique needle body geometry for excellent grip stability.
- High needle bending resistance for retaining original curvature.