CAT Vision® is a new prototype that has soft launched in the month of August 2018. CAT Vision® is SET TOP box type digital vision chart which can be connected to any type of monitor with a HDMI input. Choice of monitor sizes must range between 18″ to 32″.
CAT Vision® is designed to be compact with an objective that it can be transported and used for cataract camps. With a choice of only the SET UP box, or a full setup (which includes monitor), hospitals can effectively spend their funds according to their needs.
The charts that has been programmed in CAT Vision® includes:
- Single OPTO, Single Line, HOTV, ETDRS Test
- DOTS, Pediatric Kay Symbol, Crowding Chart
- Contrast Sensitivity Test (Screening only)
- Astigmatism, Amsler, Maddox
- Duochrome, Worthfour Dots, Phoria & H-V Coincidence
- Ishihara Test (24 plates – screening only)
- Line & Character Masking, Randomization, Black & White
- Pointer & Fixation Chart